cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Nathaniel Grove <nd...@virginia.edu>
Subject Re: Location of I18N catalogs
Date Thu, 11 Aug 2011 21:33:11 GMT
Yes, I'm using Cocoon 2.1.11 and I've gotten the basic I18N mechanism to
work, but I'm confused how to go about getting the translations from
outside of cocoon. I tried putting a URL in the location attribute as
well as a Cocoon relative pipeline call, but neither worked. Do you have
a code snippet you could share that shows how you did it?

Thanks,

Than