cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Andy Stevens <insomniacpeng...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Location of I18N catalogs
Date Thu, 11 Aug 2011 13:40:34 GMT
What version of cocoon?
It's certainly possible, as I've done it myself in the past, although I
think that was with version 2.1.something. Can't remember if it was
configured on the components setup or the transformer tag in the pipeline,
though.
One thing to beware of is the catalog is only read once and cached, so if
you're generating the catalog xml from a database that is updated you may
need to restart the app subsequently. That or adapt the code to allow it to
be refreshed periodically.

Andy.