cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Gary Larsen" <gary.lar...@envisn.com>
Subject Enviroment missing in cron class?
Date Wed, 14 Sep 2011 19:23:25 GMT
I'm attempting something new for me in Cocoon 2.1.9 and would appreciate
some advice.  Basically it's a cron class  which not seem to have complete
access to the Cocoon environment.

The class extends ServiceableCronJob and runs this code to execute the
pipeline request:

            resolver = (SourceResolver)
this.manager.lookup(SourceResolver.ROLE);

            resolver.resolveURI(sb.toString());

This returns a result but does not include parts of the aggregation, it just
returns the result of the XSL transformation without data.

              <map:part src="cocoon:/doc/db/{1}/params/{2}"/>

              <map:part src="context:/appdata/data-query/{1}/{2}"/>

When I run the request with a browser the pipeline works ok.  Another
symptom is a couple of exceptions:

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Unable to remove component from
automatic release: no environment available.

                at
org.apache.cocoon.components.CocoonComponentManager.removeFromAutomaticRelea
se(CocoonComponentManager.java:489)

.

java.lang.NullPointerException

        at
org.apache.cocoon.environment.AbstractEnvironment.release(AbstractEnv

ironment.java:560)

        at
org.apache.cocoon.environment.wrapper.MutableEnvironmentFacade.releas

e(MutableEnvironmentFacade.java:313)

        at
com.envisn.nv.serialize.MLDocGenerator.recycle(MLDocGenerator.java:10

9)

Thanks for any suggestions,

gary