I’ve seen plenty of people asking for coming up with a new release Cocoon2.3 where cocoon would ship with:
- Spring 3
- Dojo 1.x
- EhCache 2.3.x
- FOP 1.0
In our particular case we would already be satisfied with being able to switch to Spring 3. But so far no single successful upgrade path has been described on the mailinglist. It also looks as no effort is being put in Cocon2.2 anymore. I just want to get some confirmation on this.
We might be able to hold of making this switch for a small period of time but as a precaution I want to understand if it is wiser bet my money on Cocoon3 (which does not even have a stable version yet) or wait for a new version of Cocoon2.2 which might never see daylight.
Ps. If anyone could already give the steps to take to do it ourselves we would be very thankfull.
-- Andre H. Juffer | Phone: +358-8-553 1161 Biocenter Oulu and | Fax: +358-8-553-1141 Department of Biochemistry | Email: email@example.com University of Oulu, Finland | WWW: www.biochem.oulu.fi/Biocomputing/ StrucBioCat | WWW: www.strucbiocat.oulu.fi Triacle Biocomputing | WWW: www.triacle-bc.com