cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jagadeesh Kumar Bhavanasi <jagadeeshbhavan...@yahoo.com>
Subject Want to join in this group..
Date Wed, 19 Oct 2011 06:21:33 GMT
Hi, This is Jagadeesh and am a developer of Cocoon.

We are still using cocoon2.1.10 with latest JDK 1.6

we have migrated JDK from 1.6.0_07 to 1.6.0_26. Now we are facing a problem with 1.6.0_26.
with JDK 07,  entire system was working perfectly.

Now with latest JDK(26), all the application is working fine for some time(for 1 /2 days)
then the problem occurs. Problem is where ever i have used the <jx:foreach>, there it
is iterating only for one time, then loop is getting ended. When i debugged, i observed that
the size of the arraylist, that i am sending to cocoon contains more than one element and
even the size in the .jx file is also more than one. but the loop is not getting iterated
more than once.

We are suspecting the  problem is in ehcache, is my assumption correct?

Is there any solution for this problem?

Regds
Jagadeesh B