cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Paul Joseph <pjos...@gmail.com>
Subject Tomcat 64 bit
Date Tue, 11 Oct 2011 15:38:55 GMT
Hi there,

I am using a Cocoon jar (Version 2.11) file compiled on a 32 bit XP in a
64 bit Tomcat (Version: 7.0.22 ) and using Java 64 bit
(jre-6u24-windows-x64)

It runs against a 32 bit Postgresql database (V8.4).

It all seems to work well unless I call some special functionality in
the flowscript that has to create a file on disk.  It then fails with
the error shown below:

Question: do I need to recompile cocoon in 64 bit--is that the cause of
this error?

Paul

  java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Program Files\Apache Software
Foundation\apache-tomcat-7.0.22\bin\bootstrap.jar;C:\Program
Files\Apache Software
Foundation\apache-tomcat-7.0.22\bin\tomcat-juli.jar;C:\Program
Files\Apache Software
Foundation\apache-tomcat-7.0.22\webapps\array\webtask\cds\Test_request.xml
(The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect)
      at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)
      at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)
      at java.io.FileWriter.<init>(Unknown Source)
      at
org.apache.cocoon.ojb.samples.bean.XMLFragmentBean.generateFragment(XMLFragmentBean.java:23)

The call at line 23 of XMLFragmentBean.generateFrament is:
BufferedWriter out = new BufferedWriter(new FileWriter(outputFile));