cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Fawzib Rojas <f_ro...@spectron-msim.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat 64 bit
Date Tue, 11 Oct 2011 19:23:42 GMT
If you run Tomcat from said folder (C:\Program Files\Apache Software
Foundation\apache-tomcat-7.0.22\) all u need is to find the current
working directory.

I think System.out.println(new File(".").getAbsolutePath()) will print
the working directory. It will have the "." at the end (at least in
windows), remember to remove it.