cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Steinar Jonsson <sjons...@online.no>
Subject Re: Want to join in this group..
Date Wed, 19 Oct 2011 20:28:50 GMT
Hi, Jagadeesh

We had this problem as well.

There are two different JXTemplateGenerator implementations, and I found
that switching from using
this sitemap entry:
<map:generator label="content" logger="sitemap.generator.jx" name="jx"
pool-max="${jx-generator.pool-max}"
src="org.apache.cocoon.generation.JXTemplateGenerator"/>

to this:
<map:generator label="content" logger="sitemap.generator.jx"
name="newjx" pool-max="16"
src="org.apache.cocoon.template.JXTemplateGenerator">

for our jx pipelines made a difference.

I never found the real cause of the problem, but so far it seems that
this has fixed it for us.

Steinar