cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Andre Juffer <ajuf...@cc.oulu.fi>
Subject Re: Cocoon Forms [absolute beginner]
Date Mon, 28 Nov 2011 19:12:22 GMT
On 11/28/2011 05:51 PM, Francesco Chicchiriccò wrote:

>> A combination you may want to have a look at is using Dojo toolkit (
>> http://dojotoolkit.org/ ) on the client and cocoon's REST
>> implementation on the server. From a performance point of view this is
>> very efficient. Dojo does not require any knowledge of XML. It favors
>> JSON (www.joson.org) instead.
>
> Hey, this looks veeeeery interesting: do you have any running (simple)
> example about this? Are you planning to write something about this?

I am working on several applications, but they are not yet public. But
it is all fairly simple. I would start with reading on cocoon to
understand how to receive and handle REST-like requests. The cocoon 3
website is very clear (at least to me). These requests can be generated
with dojo [1].

[1] http://dojotoolkit.org/documentation/tutorials/1.6/ajax/

>>> http://blog.tirasa.net/blogs/index.php/ilgrosso/cocoon-3-and-hippo-cms