cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Patricia D├ęchandol <pdechan...@ajlsm.com>
Subject Upload widget in CForms
Date Thu, 01 Dec 2011 15:30:04 GMT
Hello,

I have a problem, which seems to be simple but I can't find the answer.

I work with Cocoon CForms.
I use dojo 0.4.3 to define widgets.

My CForm has a <fd:upload> widget to let the user upload a local file on the server.
It works fine.

I would need to get the path to the local file before being uploaded, i.e. the complete path
of the directory containing the local file to upload.
The instructions
widget.getValue().getUploadName() returns the name of the file
or
widget.getValue().getFile() return the path of the uploaded file, ie. a path on the server.

How can I retrieve the complete path of local file from the widget ?

Thank you for your help.

Patricia