cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Patricia Déchandol <pdechan...@ajlsm.com>
Subject Re: Problem in designing pipelines
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2012 15:58:55 GMT
Ok, thanks for this explanations.
I says to me that the error must be due to something wrong either in the execution of the
first pipeline or in the XSL if the second pipeline.
Thanks Robby.

Patricia

Le 23 mars 2012 à 16:55, Robby Pelssers a écrit :

> The default generator @type is the XML file generator. So if cocoon://{1}/tree-expo-get-children
returns XML you don’t need to specify a type on the generator.

> Robby

: the transform call this same pipeline.

> So I thought about writing another :
>
>                      <map:match pattern="*/tree-expo-content">
>                            <map:read src="cocoon://{1}/tree-expo-get-children"/>
>                            <map:transform src="exist/xsl/expotree2html.xsl"/>
>                            <map:serialize type="html"/>
>                      </map:match>
>
> The problem is that when I execute this pipeline, I get the XML document resulting from
the map:read but the transform is not performed.