cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: pipeline component
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2012 13:06:54 GMT
On 08/03/2012 13:55, Robby Pelssers wrote:
> I still don't understand why you need 1 single component to do all the heavy lifting
though. The power of Cocoon in my opinion is to have all these components work together to
get the job done.

> For the zipping I still advise to use the zipserializer and inject any entries pointing
to whatever on-the-fly generated files you need. Done it, liked it, never looked back ;-)

I personally tend agree with Robby:

XML or StringTemplate generator (JX is not available in C3)
CInclude / Xinclude transformer
ZipSerializer

..the only problem is that ZipSerializer still needs to be ported to C3 :-(

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

http://people.apache.org/~ilgrosso/