cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Mika M Lehtonen <m...@digikartta.net>
Subject Re: pipeline in flowscript
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2012 18:24:35 GMT
14.3.2012 20:00, Andre Juffer kirjoitti:
> On 03/14/2012 07:31 PM, Mika M Lehtonen wrote:
>> Hi list,
>> I started to experiment with the Cocoon 2.11 after a long while. I did
>> some adjustment on the registration example.
>>
>> I added this to the samples/blocks/forms/ sitemap:
>
> Did you to say here that this particular sitemap is a subdirectory
> called "forms"...
that is ...cocoon/samples/blocks/forms/sitemap.xmap

>> <map:match pattern="registration.mika">
>> <map:generate src="forms/registration2.xml"/>
>
> if yes, then this probably would try to load a file in
> forms/registration2.xml, that is subdirectory of forms, thus
> forms/forms/registration2.xml in the block context.
This one works
http://host:8080/cocoon/samples/blocks/forms/registration.mika
The actual file is here:
/home/tomcat/webapps/cocoon/samples/blocks/forms/forms/registration2.xml

>> <map:serialize/>
>> </map:match>
>> and this modification to the registration.js
>> var form = new Form("registration.mika");
>>
>> This is not working. Obviously this is trying to fetch a file with that
>> name.
>> java.io.FileNotFoundException:
>> /home/tomcat/webapps/cocoon/samples/blocks/forms/registration.mika (No
>> such file or directory)
>>
>> How can I make this work with the pipelines?
>>
>> I am trying to create forms based on data in database, anyway that is
>> the ultimate goal. I found some examples how to use pipelines in flow
>> script, but I haven't been able to get them work.
>
> An alternative is to send the form data back to the client, and let
> the client create the form, instead of creating the form plus form
> data by the server. See for instance the dojotoolkit (do not use the
> one included in cocoon, nor required at all).
Original question still remains; how can I use data from pipelines in
flowscript instead of static files, or can I?

- mika -