cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Andre Juffer <ajuf...@cc.oulu.fi>
Subject Re: pipeline in flowscript
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2012 18:39:38 GMT
On 03/14/2012 08:24 PM, Mika M Lehtonen wrote:
> 14.3.2012 20:00, Andre Juffer kirjoitti:
>> On 03/14/2012 07:31 PM, Mika M Lehtonen wrote:
>>> Hi list,
>>> I started to experiment with the Cocoon 2.11 after a long while. I did
>>> some adjustment on the registration example.
>>>
>>> I added this to the samples/blocks/forms/ sitemap:
>>
>> Did you to say here that this particular sitemap is a subdirectory
>> called "forms"...
> that is ...cocoon/samples/blocks/forms/sitemap.xmap
>>
>>> <map:match pattern="registration.mika">
>>> <map:generate src="forms/registration2.xml"/>
>>
>> if yes, then this probably would try to load a file in
>> forms/registration2.xml, that is subdirectory of forms, thus
>> forms/forms/registration2.xml in the block context.
> This one works
> http://host:8080/cocoon/samples/blocks/forms/registration.mika
> The actual file is here:
> /home/tomcat/webapps/cocoon/samples/blocks/forms/forms/registration2.xml

Thus, your sitemap is at the top directory (block context) and not in
forms/forms directory. You registration2.xml should then be in
forms/registration2.xml and not in forms/forms/registration2.xml.

You did read this all, right?

http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/binding.html

Forms can be pre-filled using something like

?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<fb:context
     xmlns:fb="http://apache.org/cocoon/forms/1.0#binding"
     path="/" >

   <fb:value id="surname" path="surname" />
   <fb:value id="initials" path="initials" />
   <fb:value id="firstname" path="firstname" />
   <fb:value id="email" path="email" />

</fb:context>

Still, I would argue not to use this, and move this all to the client
and use a toolkit like dojo instead. This is much more efficient.