cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Andre Juffer <andre.juf...@oulu.fi>
Subject Re: data binding
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2012 07:48:40 GMT
Hi Mika,

not sure if I completely understood your question. By stating "my forms
are created dynamically based on data in database" you mean to say that
form elements values constitute the dynamical aspect of the form (thus
the data) or do you mean to say the form element themselves are changing
based upon data that is received. Thus, suppose you would be dealing
with a form for car information. The form has e.g. form element for
entering the license plate number. This form element could be say a
simple input form element of type text for one set of data, while for
another data set the same input is now an text area?

Best,
André

StrucBioCat                  | WWW: www.strucbiocat.oulu.fi