cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How/where to create a sitemap in a generated Cocoon 3 web app?
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2012 19:50:02 GMT
Hi Mark,

apologize if Cocoon doesn't satisfy your expectations, but please take
in consideration that actually there is not even a single entity
sponsoring Cocoon development - I mean, no one of us is dedicated 100%
of paid time to Cocoon - so everybody involved here is juts a
volunteer that participates in his spare time.

I hope you'll understand that behind mail addresses there are human
beings with feelings and families, so we cannot dedicate the our free
time only on OSS projects - even if we would like to do it :P

Many thanks in advance for understanding and stay tuned!

Best,
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi