cocoon-users mailing list archives

From <m...@digikartta.net>
Subject Re: data binding
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2012 08:23:29 GMT

 Hi André,
 form element themselves are changing based upon data that is received

 Forms have a number of fields defined in the db, UI-controls are
 defined in the db, even the validation restrictions will be defined in
 the db. So this is highly dynamical system.
 Basically the administrator has tools to create form (and other) types,
 tools to create instances based on those types and tools for creating
 hierarcial structure.
 So a form type or an instance of it can be constructed of any number of
 different elements. There is no theoretical limit for the number of
 different form types.

 - mika -