cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Huib Verwey <Huib.Ver...@mpi.nl>
Subject Re: How to build cocoon 2.2 from source for debugging
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2012 08:42:29 GMT
Hi Joel,

i had the same troubles as well, asked about it in the mailing as well, nothing changed apparently.
It looks like a mess, which is strange. I got everything working in the end, but the easiest
is to just add dependencies and don't try to compile everything yourself. If you
must you must, but I recommend against it. I hope you'll get away with not debugging the Cocoon
source code.

Hartelijke groet,

Huib.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPhone

Op 9 jul. 2012 om 22:07 heeft "Joel McConaughy" <joelmcconaughy@gmail.com<mailto:joelmcconaughy@gmail.com>>
het volgende geschreven:

Unfortunately I am working on an app built on cocoon 2.2 so need to use that version.  Thanks
for the quick reply though!

On Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 1:00 PM, Reyes, Rafael <Rafael.Reyes@tigo.com.co<mailto:Rafael.Reyes@tigo.com.co>>