cocoon-users mailing list archives

From whatnext <tom_gra...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: beginner q: possible to set extension .xsl as type='xslt' by default?
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2012 16:15:58 GMT

I just tested a simple .xsl that calls another .xsl and it worked without
that error. Many apologies for the confusion - the error message is
obviously a red herring.

Our xsl's are quite substantial and now i guess it must be something else
that is causing it to think its not an .xsl . Perhaps if there was something
'non-standard' in the .xsl  (given that we are coming from axkit) it would
give the error:

Unable to get transformer handler for file:///.... ?