Hi,

Depending on your sitemap components set-up (see the top of the file e.g. <map:transformers default="xslt">)
the default Transformer should be the XSLT one.

Try omitting the type altogether.

Remember that the Pipeline is key so don't try 'chaing' xslt from within your .XSLT file.

Attaching the files to your question would help.

Regards

Warrell