cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [C2.2] Provide or consume Webservices with Cocoon 2.2
Date Sat, 19 Jan 2013 11:32:34 GMT
On 17/01/2013 14:26, Matthias Müller wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> are there any tutorials / samples about implementing webservice
> support in cocoon 2.2.
>
> All the sources I found are based on Cocoon 2.1x, e.g.
> http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/WebServiceServer

Hi Matthias,
I don't think there is any different sample for C2.2; possibly, the wiki
page content mentioned above shouldn't be hard to upgrade to C2.2, but I
cannot help you in this field, unfortunately.

If you are interested in webservice with Cocoon, I would suggest Cocoon
3 (not yet fully released but already proven stable) with a dedicated
support for REST [1].

Regards.

[1] http://cocoon.apache.org//3.0/reference/html/webapps.html#webapps.rest

--