cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Sample sitemap.xmap war
Date Fri, 10 May 2013 13:34:14 GMT
Hi,
a C3 webapp (WAR) is normally built from a multi-module Maven project
(as the one linked by Mansour below), with one or more blocks.

IMO it seems instead that you want to implement a single C3 Maven WAR
module, with no blocks: if so you can take a look at [1], which is part
of a more structured project.
Anyway, all you have to do is to configure the servlet service properly,
e.g. like as in [2].

HTH
Regards.

[1] https://github.com/Tirasa/HippoCocoonToolkit/tree/hct-baby-steps/hctsite