cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Sample sitemap.xmap war
Date Sat, 11 May 2013 12:46:18 GMT
Il 10/05/2013 19:18, gelo1234 ha scritto:
> I have followed the servlet-service config you mentioned but still no
> luck. I attach my war file here.
> Deployed to Tomcat 7 from web app module + c3 libs added to
> WEB-INF/lib and it does NOT work.
>
> Can you point where the error is ?
>
> Accessing: http://localhost:8080/mywebapp-1.0-SNAPSHOT/test.xml
> gives me XML error :(

The WAR file attached is missing *a lot* of dependencies.

I have added a branch to my empty C3 project on github [1]: see
instructions there about how to build and run; you can, of course,
deploy it to an external Tomcat 7 container.

HTH
Regards.

[1] https://github.com/ilgrosso/cocoon3EmptyProject/tree/SINGLE_WAR

--