cocoon-users mailing list archives

From gelo1234 <gelo1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sample sitemap.xmap war
Date Wed, 19 Jun 2013 21:36:15 GMT
Nevermind my question. I digged a bit with code and found out It IS
possible. It just requires defining new bean in Spring.
Actually the bean name doesn't matter:

<bean name="test1" class="org.apache.cocoon.servlet.XMLSitemapServlet">
    <servlet:context mount-path="/test1"
context-path="classpath:/classes/COB-INF/test1"/>
  </bean>

  <bean name="test2" class="org.apache.cocoon.servlet.XMLSitemapServlet">
    <servlet:context mount-path="/test1/test2"
context-path="classpath:/classes/COB-INF/test2"/>
  </bean>

Greetings,
Greg