Hi Thorsten,

Thanks for pointing out actions. I will have a closer look at them.

Setting the status code is no problem, we already do that. The problem is that we only know within the XSLT code if a page is available in a certain country, because this is defined in XML.

Thanks.

From: Thorsten Scherler [mailto:scherler@gmail.com]
Sent: Donnerstag, 12. Dezember 2013 14:33
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: Re: Trigger Cocoon http response code from within XSL code

On 12/12/2013 02:21 PM, Daniel Schmidt wrote:

Hi,

In our project we have multiple languages and some pages are not available in a certain country. If that is the case, we just output a message. For Search engines it would be good to respond with a different status code then 200.

The question is: Is it possible to trigger a different http status code from within the XSL-code to the sitemap? Is there a way of doing something like that?

Thank you!
Daniel

Daniel Schmidt | Jr Web Developer | TomTom Business Solutions | daniel.schmidt@tomtom.com | +49(0)341 24495-920 office | +49(0)341 24495-888 fax | www.tomtom.com/business

Depending which version I would suggest an action to do that. There are examples how to set the status code, the question which one would you want to set? From within xslt I think it is a bit more complicated.

salu2

--
Thorsten Scherler <scherler.at.gmail.com>
codeBusters S.L. - web based systems

http://www.codebusters.es/