cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Miguel <miguel.valen...@juntadeandalucia.es>
Subject Re: Custom generator not call recycle method
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2014 10:22:14 GMT
Hi

I have to come back to old configuration of generator:

<map:generator label="icmsRest" name="icmsRest"
logger="es.juntadeandalucia.generation.CustomGenerator"
       src="es.juntadeandalucia.generation.CustomGenerator">
       <serverICMS>ip_machine</serverICMS>
       <portICMS>port_machine</portICMS>
<namePool>org.apache.cocoon.generation.HttpPoolManager</namePool>
</map:generator>

Then, HttpPoolManager is a resource defined like spring bean and for to
use it in my custom generator, I have to implement
ApplicationContextAware interface. So, in this way, my generator work
fine and recycle method is called at finish of my generator.