cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Miguel <miguel.valen...@juntadeandalucia.es>
Subject Re: Capture or Output data from current flow state to PDF
Date Thu, 06 Feb 2014 09:25:08 GMT
Hi Sandor

     Usually, to create a pdf from a source is necesary two phases:

* Use transformer with a xslfo sheet
* Use serializer

Example:

<map:transform src="xslt/transform.document.fo">
           <map:parameter value="xxx" name="fileName"/>
     </map:transform>
     <map:serialize type="fo2pdf"/>

where

<map:serializer name="fo2pdf" logger="sitemap.serializer.fo2pdf"
src="org.apache.cocoon.serialization.FOPSerializer"

If I understand, you want show the page xhtml and (same time) convert to
PDF, so I see in your code you use a "game.js", where you can call
cocoon pipeline using processPipelineTo() method and create PDF
document, example:
cocoon.processPipelineTo("match of your cocoon sitemap",null,
FileOutputStream objetc)

Best regards

El 01/02/2014 16:01, Sandor Szatmari escribió:
> Hello,
>
> Using Cocoon 2.2, I am trying to generate some PDF interactively using flow.  The flowscript
loops, continually getting input from the user, allowing them to add content via form submission.
 The input is collected and used to dynamically build a document.  This part works using the
sitemap.xmap below.