cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Miguel <miguel.valen...@juntadeandalucia.es>
Subject How-to configure spring singleton resource in block of C2.2
Date Tue, 11 Feb 2014 11:51:01 GMT
Hi

  My custom block of my application Cocoon 2.2 use a resource configured
in spring. this resource is defined like singleton scope in spring
section of block. Besides I have a custom generator that it use this
spring resource.

Happens when I start my web application spring context load my resource,
but when I call first time to custom generator the spring resource
execute methods of shutdown and init, again.

if I move configuration of resource to applicationContext.xml of my web
application (in the same place of Configure Log4j), then resource only
init once time, but I can not debug or start alone my block.

Any ideas?

Best regards