cocoon-users mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: where to get cocoon 3.0.0-beta-1-SNAPSHOT
Date Mon, 08 Feb 2016 22:46:58 GMT
Also please note that the developer mail list is the
appropriate place, as we are discussing not-yet-released stuff.

-David

On Mon, Feb 08, 2016 at 09:26:36AM +0000, Hans-Heinrich Braun wrote:
> I used cocoon 3.0.0-beta-1-SNAPSHOT for a Rest email distribution application starting
with the emailpipeline Thorsten made for me.I want to change to a new system renewing all
my java applications and saw i deleted the sourceĀ 3.0.0-beta-1-SNAPSHOT and i cannot find
in internet.Can you help me?

and are mostly sane (what every developer needs).
> C3 is considered to be more a RESTful framework not only a simple XML distribution system.

> Most sitemap.xmaps work ok.
>
> We have taken some steps into moving our app from 2.0.5dev to 3.0 and with some tweaking
it worked fine! Check out the latest C3 snapshots from repository.