3.0.0-beta-1-SNAPSHOT thank you for yout quick reply which shows me there is still some life in cocoon.I am just testing another solution.bringing my private maven repository to openshift.And it worked already with my database dependency.So it seems that i can bring my local maven infrastructure to openshift it was a hazzle for me to bring these both together. i use cocoon as a rest service to produce pdf and emails maybe i will still meet some troubles with the rest function and with emails let's see

-------- Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht --------
Von: warrell harries <warrell.harries@gmail.com>
Datum: 25.06.16 20:41 (GMT+01:00)
An: users@cocoon.apache.org, Hans-Heinrich Braun <hansheinrichbraun@yahoo.de>
Betreff: Re: cocoon and cocoon-webapp together

What version of Cocoon? Use 2.12 and deploy the web app to Tomcat 7

What's the problem with that?

Best wishes

Warrell

On Sat, 25 Jun 2016, 17:58 Hans-Heinrich Braun, <hansheinrichbraun@yahoo.de.invalid> wrote:
I am bringing my application to openshift.
It seems that i cannot integrate local dependencies in openshift.
So it try to make one maven project out of cocoon and cocoon-webapp.
But i didn't succeed after one day of trial.
Do somebody have an idea how to accomplish it,
Best regards
H.H.Braun