cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Artur Synowiec <asyno...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Cocoon 3 sitemap setup
Date Thu, 25 Aug 2016 08:56:25 GMT
Cheers Greg,
yep, I've seen this example. Works nicely but there are dependencies to Spring 3.Couldn't
get it to work with Spring Boot though.
Artur
psGrzegorz to ty? Pamiętam Cię z Cocoon gettogether Rome :)Co prabiasz dzisiejszymi czasy?

      From: gelo1234 <gelo1234@gmail.com>
 To: Cocoon Users <users@cocoon.apache.org>; Artur Synowiec <asynowie@yahoo.com>

 Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2016 4:56 PM
 Subject: Re: Cocoon 3 sitemap setup

Hi,AFAIK there is no more direct sitemap mounting in C3. You have to make a separate C3 module/block
and "mount"/assign a context to it.
Then you can connect 2 or more Cocoon blocks together in order to share some common servlet
or functionality.Take a look at Cocoon samples:
https://github.com/ilgrosso/cocoon3EmptyProject/tree/COCOON3-105Greetings,
Greg