commons-dev mailing list archives

From Juozas Baliuka <bali...@mwm.lt>
Subject Re: Simper - Simple Persistence
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2002 13:22:13 GMT
Hi,
it is very intereting. It very useful for BMP or Session beans, it is
useful for not distributed applications too.
Have you plans to support JDO interfaces ?
There are some good solutions like  Castor, but they are not standard and I
don't know any Open Source JDO implementation. There are a lot of good code
in commons, but I don't see Persistence Framework, I think
persistence, security, validation are very common in all kinds of
applications.