commons-dev mailing list archives

From Marc.Saeges...@apropos.com
Subject RE: [HTTPCLIENT] possible bug?
Date Sun, 21 Apr 2002 00:11:51 GMT
I tried a simple HttpClient application that sent a POST to these addresses
and got back a valid response.  The response was 404 which seems valid since
I didn't send any SOAP data.  I got the same results using a browser.

These tests were run using the latest nightly build over my home dialup
connection without a firewall.

If possible see if the the jar from the latest nightly builds solves the
problem, otherwise, could you provide a sample application the demonstrates
the problem?

Thanks.

Marc Saegesser