commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Gerhard Froehlich" <g-froehl...@gmx.de>
Subject RE: [HTTPCLIENT] possible bug?
Date Sun, 21 Apr 2002 13:48:28 GMT

Hehe...somedays we'll code for OSS full time and get paid somehow ;-). That's my
dream...

>I think what's there right now is pretty solid.  There are only a few things
>left to wrap up related to some new functionality.  There have also been
>some recent bug reports and enhancement requests that need to be evaluated.

Kool...I asked the Cocoon dev. community some hours ago to update the current
version. I'll do it ASAP.

Looking forward to offical release.

Stay tunded.

  ~Gerhard

"Three o'clock is always too late or too early for
anything you want to do.
(Jean-Paul Sartre)"