commons-dev mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james_strac...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: cvs commit:jakarta-commons-sandbox/betwixt/src/java/org/apache/commons/betwixt/digester AddDefaultsRule.java RuleSupport.java XMLIntrospectorHelper.java
Date Tue, 28 May 2002 14:53:48 GMT
From: "Jason van Zyl" <jvanzyl@zenplex.com>
> >   Right now betwixt is close to being able to round trip Maven's Project
object model; just need configurable extra wrapping elements around
collections for Turbine/Maven style XML documents.

> Cool!!!
>
> James can we call this version of betwixt 0.3 or something like that
> instead of the 1.0-dev name. I would like to cut a little release so
> that I can integrate betwixt into maven with a uniquely identified
> version.

Why don't we do a full 1.0 release? Its about time; the code has been pretty
stable for some time.

Let me do a bit more hacking to ensure a clean round trip from XML ->
bean -> XML -> bean for Maven project beans; then thats a good time to do a
release. I should get the code finished today I hope, then we can test it
out for a few days.

James