commons-dev mailing list archives

From ringo.des...@mediagenix.com
Subject [lang] Reflection or not?
Date Fri, 05 Jul 2002 06:45:44 GMT
Hello,

One of the things that need further discussion before a 1.0 release of
Commons-Lang is the fact whether we are going to add some reflection
functionality or not. With this message, I would like to get the ball
rolling.

Here are my questions and opinions.

Q: Do you consider commons-lang only an extension to java.lang or to
java.lang *and* it's subpackages?