commons-dev mailing list archives

From Jason van Zyl <ja...@zenplex.com>
Subject Maven "Craig" feature added :-)
Date Thu, 11 Jul 2002 18:56:17 GMT
Hi Craig,

I just added a preliminary feature that I think does what you want. You
use the something like maven.jar.<project-id> = path/to/jar and you can
override what is specified in the project object model. I can definitely
flesh it's now working. Log entry below.

jvanzyl     2002/07/11 11:53:09

  Modified:    src/bin  driver.jelly
  Log:
  o This change adds support for the 'Craig' feature :-)

    If you have:

    maven.jar.override = on

    set then you can specify properties like the following:

    maven.jar.commons-beanutils = /path/to/commons-beanutils.jar
    maven.jar.commons-digester = /path/to/commons-digester.jar

    And they will override the dependency specified in the POM.

    This is preliminary but is working and shouldn't affect anyone
    because the maven.jar.override needs to be present and on and
    you need the special properties as well.

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason@apache.org