commons-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Poeschl <mpoes...@marmot.at>
Subject Re: [lang] Commons.Lang promotable?
Date Tue, 16 Jul 2002 07:51:16 GMT
Henri Yandell wrote:
> Okay, one last time then :)
>
> Classes are renamed to xxxUtils. Let me know if I cocked any of those up.
> ClassUtils is currently cvs removed, I'll add it to Commons.Utils if we
> seem to be entering into a slow period, but until then will wait to see
> what the call on reflect is. Cvs attic comfortably has it.
>
> So, anyone with any things that are holding back our calling a vote on
> promoting Commons.Lang?
>
> Hen

i'm currently working on a turbine 2.2 release.
turbine and torque use commons-lang (i think some of the code came from turbine)

everytime i upgrade the lang package it breaks evarthing!! :-(((

could you please start to deprecate stuff instead of just removing it!

is the current api stable now??
ther is no release which i could use for the turbine release, but i need some kind of a stable

version ...
(StringUtils -> Strings -> StringUtils .. i think we can leave the names now as they
are ;-)

thanx

martin