commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertdon...@mac.com>
Subject Re: [validator] Refactoring?
Date Wed, 10 Jul 2002 18:34:23 GMT
hi joe

there don't seem to be any validator developers around at the moment so i'
ll do my best.

the most important thing is to make contact with the developers. so you've
done the right thing but you might need to hang around for a while until
it's sorted.

i also think that several small, focused, well explained patches are more
likely to be applied than one big one. that way, they can be checked and
applied one by one without having to go through loads of code.

- robert