commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@generationjava.com>
Subject Re: [lang] Commons.Lang promotable?
Date Tue, 16 Jul 2002 02:15:55 GMT

Okay, one last time then :)

Classes are renamed to xxxUtils. Let me know if I cocked any of those up.
ClassUtils is currently cvs removed, I'll add it to Commons.Utils if we
seem to be entering into a slow period, but until then will wait to see
what the call on reflect is. Cvs attic comfortably has it.

So, anyone with any things that are holding back our calling a vote on
promoting Commons.Lang?

Hen