commons-dev mailing list archives

From micael <caraun...@harbornet.com>
Subject Re: [logging] Internationalization of log messages
Date Mon, 26 Aug 2002 17:02:29 GMT
There should be no problem in doing it right the first time, in my mind,
rather than settling for second best.  The normal, standard, etc.
architecture for logging needs to be changed to fit more "up-to-date"
standards of the separation of GUI and logic.  Everyone reading a log
should be able to read it in their own language in terms of the logging
design.  That is my two cents worth.  Which is worth two cents.