commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Eric Daugherty" <e...@ericdaugherty.com>
Subject [configuration]
Date Fri, 20 Sep 2002 23:21:11 GMT
I came across the configuration project today.  I have written my own
open source library that includes a configuration framework that is
fairly similar to the new 1.4 prefs package.  (I wrote it before the 1.4
package was released, or at least before I knew about the new package).
Since I wrote it without before looking at the prefs package, they are
more similar in concept than in actual API.

My entire library is available at
http://ericdaugherty.com/java/daughertylib/index.html.

I would be happy to contribute any and all of the code in this library
to the configuration package.  Also, I would be willing assist in the
development and/or maintenance of the package, if there is interest.

Eric Daugherty
http://www.ericdaugherty.com/java