commons-dev mailing list archives

From "V. Cekvenich" <v...@users.sourceforge.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Validator 1.0 Release (Second Call)
Date Mon, 30 Sep 2002 00:56:48 GMT
As a non commiter I will only comment that I am very, very  glad someone
is finaly working on Validator, but I think it still has open issues
including 8787. So far my client would used a patch up validator which I
heard others do.

8787 is needed since it used for multi row validation and other master
detail work.
It has sample code.

I see Jame's comment on collection level or item level and it does not
matter I think.
As long as multi row updates and multi row validation work, cool, and
we/I have a chance to test it.

Else I think it is a beta or a RC release, only after the 8787, which
was on your list, is fixed.

V.