commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject [beanutils] time for another release?
Date Mon, 23 Sep 2002 16:35:55 GMT
it's been almost a month since the last beanutils release. there has been
one significant addition to the code base since then: localizable versions
of the main classes. there are still quite a few outstanding issues and
bug fixes but i'm feeling well enough to start squashing them again now.

if we come with a plan to fix the outstanding bugs and if someone with
deadelus karma would volunteer to act as release manager then we could
push out a version with these (much needed) additions before we get
involved with any refactoring involving the reflection code.

what do other people think?

- robert