commons-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Sitze <rsi...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [logging] VOTE for cutting release 1.0.2
Date Thu, 26 Sep 2002 14:07:39 GMT
I volunteer(ed) [I wouldn't ask for a vote without doing that :-]  I will
happily stand aside if there is anyone with experience who would prefer to
do it.

I DON'T have an account on daedelus, but I've had a number of offers from
various folks, who do, that are willing to help me with that.

Richard A. Sitze
IBM WebSphere WebServices Development

On Wednesday, September 25, 2002, at 11:07 PM, Richard Sitze wrote:

<snip>

> 4.  Folks, if you are committers, please update the commons-logging
> STATUS.html document with your name, and that includes myself! :-)

1. i'd suggestion that people do this ASAP since (by my count) there are
not enough votes from committers for the required quorum.

2. a release manager is required. that person needs to be a committer (see

1) and (probably) needs an account on daedelus. any volunteers?

(FYI my vote would be binding...)

- robert

For additional commands, e-mail: <
mailto:commons-dev-help@jakarta.apache.org>