commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@generationjava.com>
Subject Re: [lang] Re: Next stage in release
Date Sat, 21 Sep 2002 05:33:26 GMT

I've spent a bit of time with checkstyle. I've minimised the number of
errors to a mere 295 :) I can't seem to get the javadoc Throws bit to
stop so will hassle the maven people about that sometime.

It's now getting to the point where the checkstyle report has useful
information that can nearly be found.

Hen