commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@generationjava.com>
Subject Re: [commons] Reflection code
Date Sat, 21 Sep 2002 18:52:30 GMT

An idea someone gave me yesterday was:

RandomBeanMaker.

rbm = new RandomBeanMaker();
rbm.setMaker( new MyComplexNumberMaker() );
Person person = (Person)rbm.make(Person.class);

or just:

Person person = (Person)RandomBeanMaker.make(Person.class);

if you didn't want to make random fields for non-JDK properties.

It's on my todo, but is a cool idea and thought I'd float it into
Reflection code.

Hen