commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Stephen Colebourne" <scolebou...@btopenworld.com>
Subject Re: [configuration] XmlConfiguration
Date Wed, 11 Dec 2002 19:13:11 GMT
I use XML configuration in my day job. Here's some info to act as additional
requirements:

Out requirements were locale based XML configuration, ie. as per resource
bundles, thus ProjectResources.xml  could be overriden in french by
ProjectResources_fr.xml.

Our structure allowed four types of data:
<ITEM key="" value="" />
<LIST key="">
  <ITEM value="" />
</LIST>
<MAP key="">
  <ITEM key="" value="" />
</MAP>
<XML>
 <AnyXML />
</XML

So yes, there are many many possibilties here. And one solution probably
won't work.

Stephen