commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Ola Berg" <ola.b...@ports.se>
Subject Re: [configuration] XmlConfiguration
Date Wed, 11 Dec 2002 14:42:31 GMT
> i think it would be better to invite the 'customers' to work together ...

Well, yes, of course. But given that they are reluctant to the idea in the first place or
have other things that are more important to them right now, and based upon the assumption
that you have a personal itch doing something.

Personally, I have this itch to scratch, where I need both XMLization of beans and configuration.
The thing is that the configuration should be able to change programmatically as a result
of an admin type doing things with the running application.

Should I check out JXPath and Betwixed to see if there is something to grab?

/O