commons-dev mailing list archives

From jbre...@wi.rr.com (Jeffrey D. Brekke)
Subject Re: [net] action items
Date Sun, 09 Feb 2003 05:03:45 GMT

Thanks to all involved in the move out of sandbox.  Daniel the
submissions look fine to me.

Sorry for not being more involved with the move out of sandbox, one of
my servers died this week and I'm now digging my way out of my email
heap.

I did a bit of housekeeping with the project docs, updating the site
with the new repo and stuff and pushed a new Commons/Net site out.
All worked well and was pushed to the correct location.  One other bit
of housekeeping, should the
/www/jakarta.apache.org/commons/sandbox/net directory be removed now?